Acoustical Metal Panels combine maximum noise absorption and durability in an attractive, modular unit. Our functional perforated panels can be located anywhere on walls and ceilings
to instantly reduce noise levels and control reverberation … solving the problems that make communication and concentration difficult in many environments.
Offered in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes, and can be installed in rows or a variety of patterns that will best compliment your room’s interior design. Our premium version includes built in mounting channels and optional economy, low-frequency and continuous coverage mounting systems are available to provide a broad range of installation possibilities.
All panels feature sturdy attractive fully formed perforated metal panel shell.
- Panels available in 2” and 4” thickness.
- Standard panel width is 30”.
- Individual panels available up to 12’ long.
- Components constructed from corrosion resistant electro-galvanized steel, G90 galvanized steel, and cold rolled steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Available in 22 gauges through 14-gauge thickness.
- Variety of mounting methods.
- High-Performance noise absorption characteristics to NRC 1.05
- Industrial duty air-dry enamel paint systems
- Exterior and marine duty catalyzed epoxy and chemical cure paint systems